Ever wondered what your credit score even means? Or how much it matters? Get those answers and more from The Financial Diet’s founder Chelsea Fagan, as she explores ways to leverage credit cards to your advantage and manage your debt more strategically.
What You'll Learn
- What a credit score means and why it matters
- How to avoid financial pitfalls and build good credit
- Ways to handle the various types of debt you may incur
- Founder of 'The Financial Diet'
1. (Almost) Everything You Need To Know About Credit Scores
Learn the basic ins and outs of credit scores—what they are, what they mean, and how to build yours from the ground up.
2. I Ruined My Credit Score So You Could Learn This
Hear Fagan’s personal horror story and get insight into how you can avoid the financial limitations she suffered.
3. Good Debt, Bad Debt & Everything In Between
Find out about the different ways to handle debt, from high-interest consumer debt to student loan debt.
4. The 2 Most Effective Strategies for Paying Down Debt
Discover what works best for you, whether it’s the debt avalanche or debt snowball method.
5. The Right Way to Use Credit Cards
Boost your credit score and save money with these tips for proper use of credit cards.